The EAPBbg will answer your requests for information and support quickly by telephone, e-mail, fax or post. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
3. Electronic process handling
You can manage the procedures and formalities applicable to the access or the exercise of a service activity in the state of Brandenburg electronically via the EAPBbg portal. The protected area on the EAPBbg internet portal enables you to communicate directly with the public bodies.After entering the basic details about your project you can submit the relevant forms and documents. The EAPBbg acts as an intermediary and coordinates the process between you as the service provider and the competent authorities. You will receive your approval/answer from the public bodies via the EAPBbg electronically.The following administrative procedures can be conducted via the EAPBbg:
- Registration, change of registration and deregistration of a business
- Permission procedures for business requiring an approval
- Professional procedures, registrations in professional registers or rolls
- General procedures for non-specified requests
Before managing an electronic procedure via the EAPBbg portal it necessary to create a user account (see Quick Start for Service Providers). Users need not sign up if they merely wish to read the information offered.
You can obtain information about the administrative procedure relevant for your request using the personal checklist (no user account necessary) before managing the procedures electronically. Your personal checklist will give information about the relevant procedure, the required forms, documents or certificates for your project and the competent public authorities.
Regarding the recognition of professional qualifications the following procedures can be conducted via the EAPBbg:
- Recognition of professional qualifications acquired in an EU Member State or a Contracting State
- Recognition of professional qualifications as a career requirement for civil servants
Of course, it is still possible for you to conduct your administrative procedure in paper form. The EAPBbg will assist you in doing so.